If you think you're ready to take that first step into the wonderful world of remodeling, but are a bit unsure of what will happen when you do, this page is for you.
Here is where you can learn exactly how our process works.
The Process -
1. First, please spend some time browsing our site. We've built this to be an educational platform about home remodeling and are continuously updating our information through blogs. By spending some time browsing here, you can become a much better informed remodel consumer.
2. Click Here to schedule your free In-Home consultation. One of our staff will contact you to discuss your project with you and set an appointment for us to meet at your home.
3. After your consultation, we will assemble a custom proposal for your project. Our proposals contain line item details specifically naming each item and trade to be performed during your project and will eventually become the Scope of Work.
4. After you've reviewed the proposal and had time to consider it, let us know if you have any questions or want to refine the project further. We will not bug, pester, annoy or otherwise inconvenience you (other than a friendly follow-up to ensure that you received and understand our quote okay).
5. Once we have refined the scope of work so that your custom remodeling project is just the way you want it, we will put a home improvement agreement into place so that we can begin working toward getting your project underway.
6. Depending on the needs of your San Diego construction projects, we will then connect you with our design and consultation experts. From tile design to plumbing and appliance selection, we partner with some of the best designers, vendors, suppliers and industry leaders in San Diego County.
***You'll have to do some work now - otherwise known as shopping!***
7. While you're shopping, we put together a production schedule so that you'll know when we're starting, how long we'll take and when you'll be able to enjoy your new dream remodel!
8. Once all selections and decisions have been made, we'll get all the orders placed and begin delivering items to your home.
9. We'll give you at least a few days notice as we approach your actual project start date.
10. Once we start, you just sit back and relax. We will need your input during the project on specific details and placement of some items, as well as final design choices once things start coming together, but other than that, we'll lose the sleep so you won't have to!